Welcome to Kitty Charm School. Kitty Charm School is a Luxury Cage-Free Cat Hotel located just outside of San Francisco, in Mill Valley, California.
Why do cats love Kitty Charm School?
- In a nut shell: Real Rooms, Loads of Love.
- Each kitty, or family of kitties, is given their very own private room where they are safe and secure.
- We have 4 sizes of rooms, one to fit every human budget ($22 and up).
- Rooms are designed to accommodate cats of all mindsets. They are over 8 feet tall and have many levels with places to play, eat, hide, sleep, spy and more.
- Every cat may enjoy time in a variety of private playrooms we have designed for a variety of personality types. Here our Kitty Worshipers will cuddle and coddle your cat to their heart's content.
- One flat daily rate, which includes playroom time, one-on-one kitty worshipping and Kitty Mail too. Because every kitty deserves adoring care, and every human deserves peace of mind.
How we are different:
- We wouldn't dream of putting your kitty in a cage. Other facilities in Marin County cage kitties (Don't think so? Be sure to ask to see the back).
- We wouldn't scare your kitties, nor risk their health or even their lives, by mixing them with cats that are unknown to them, and unknown to us.
- We never charge extra for love and attention. We can't fathom the idea of asking you to choose between love, and no love, based on your financial predicament. At KCS, all kitty's receive adoring care.
- All cats are offered playroom time, at no additional cost. Please note that new and/or shy cats are Worshipped in their own rooms until we are confident they are ready and eager to enjoy a new and much larger space. Playrooms are only shared with siblings, never with strangers.
- KCS encourages visitors because we know your kitty would love to see you. If you are remodeling or in town for another reason, by all means, we want you to visit them!
- While we occasionally board rabbits, hamsters, fish & and the like - no dogs are allowed at KCS.
A Charm School for Kitties?!
Kitty Charm School is a proud supporter of PAWS (Pets Are Wonderful Support). PAWS is a non-profit organization that provides animal care to low-income persons with disabling illness (like cancer, or HIV/AIDS) as well as for senior citizens. By placing their pets into foster care while they are going through hospital treatments, PAWS is able to help these folks keep their animals safe, happy, and out of shelters. Kitty Charm School donates all of our available rooms to healthy PAWS kitties, at absolutely no cost to PAWS or their clients.